ibt – immunological and biochemical testsystems GmbH: innovative tools for functional proteomics are our target!
IGF and IGFBP ELISA Kits
OCTEIA® Rat/Mouse IGF-I ELISA Kit
Available for our European customers (except UK) only!
OCTEIAÂ® Rat/Mouse IGF-I ELISA Kit
For the quantitative determination of IGF-I levels in rat/mouse serum or plasma.
This assay has been developped by GroPep and IDS. Available for our European customers (except UK) only!
Insulin-like growth factor (IGF-I) is a naturally produced molecule of approximately 70 amino acids that stimulates growth and differentiation in many cell types. Measuring IGF-I is useful for investigating and monitoring a number of biological processes, including the actions of growth hormone, many of which are mediated by IGF-I.
Sufficient for 42 rat/mouse serum samples and Calibrators (in duplicate)
The method incorporates a sample pre-treatment to avoid interference from IGF binding proteins.
- Suitable for measuring IGF-I in rat and mouse serum and plasma.
- No interference from the following up to and including:
- Rat IGFBP-4: 8000 ng/ml
- Human IGF-II: 2000 ng/ml
- Rat IGF-II: 2000 ng/ml
- Bilirubin: 300 Âµg/ml
- Lipid (triglyceride): 2000 mg/dl
- Haemoglobin: 1470 mg/dl
- Human IGF-I is not detected up to 51885 ng/ml
- (equivilant to < 0.01 % cross-reactivity).
Limit of detection: 82 ng/ml rat or mouse IGF-I
Accuracy and Reproducibility:
- Reproducibility within run (CV): < 8 % (n=20)
- Reproducibility between runs (CV): < 13 % (n=9)
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Datasheet for OCTEIA® Rat/Mouse IGF-I ELISA Kit